Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Success!!

              So, as you may know my sister had asked me to do the photography for her wedding. I was totally willing but completly nervous. It would be my FIRST wedding I've EVER done! The morning of the wedding I woke up at 2 AM. It was crazy. I had the feeling of a lil kid waking up early on Christmas morning but haveing to wait soooooo long to get it over with. I'm not sure if that morning I was filled with dread or excitment.
            When finally the time came: 
                        It was a rough start getting everybody and everything around but it wasn't too bad. I felt a little disapointed after the wedding but looking back through these pictures I think I'm pretty happy with them! Can't wait till my next wedding opertunity!
I'll have more later! That's all for now!


P.s. I'm doing a family photoshoot for my friend this weekend, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Jessie! Those are great. Good job :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete